  From: Don Lindberg
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 3:15 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Consistancy between various databases

  I have 10 Databases in AmiBroker that I switch between in the course
  of my day. These have been created over a period of several months, and
  I have different Markets, Groups, Sector/Industry, and Watch List
  setups in each one. I have reached a point at which I would like to
  have a consistant structure in all of these Databases. Is there a way
  that I can copy the above mentioned structures to ALL 10 of my
  databases, rather then having to go into each one and manually change
  them to match? I have looked through the user manual, but have not
  found a solution to my problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  Don Lindberg