[amibroker] Requests and questions

Hi,

I'm evaluating AB as a substitute to Ensign.  I use IQFeed for
realtime data. I like AB a lot but there are some things I can't find.

Is it possible to plot a spread chart? If yes, where can I find
information to do that?  Also the realtime quotes window. Is it
possible to have mutliple instances of it?  It could be nice to have a
list of indexes showing in one and watchlists in another, side-by-side.

As far as requests go, since I can't post to the requests forum  yet..

Are there plans to add a label on the "Cycle Lines" tool to show how
many bars have passed from the anchor point?

On the Fibonacci Time Zones tool: add a label to show the number of
bars from the anchor point and an option window to add and remove not
required numbers on the sequence.  (e.g.. diplay Fib num 21,34 and 55
and save it as default).  Stuff like that..

Thanks in advance

CT