[amibroker] Re: Dynamic Naming of Composites

You can just read Herman's excellent intruduction:
http://www.amibroker.net/3rdparty/IntroToAtc.pdf
It contains some good examples.

By the way, I was thrilled when I found addToComposite(). It opens
up a whole new level of possibilities to build systems. This
function alone worths the whole price for AB. Consider Index-lab
package for WL. It is $100 and less powerful than this one function,
but 50 times slower!