[amibroker] Re: Help with latest IQFeed Client

Global investor,

Do you mean IQfeed is fine for intraday data usage?
I was considering moving to IQfeed (but stopped because of these
issues discussed here) and I only use minute bars in my chart and AA.
So I wonder whether you have some on-hand knowledge about it?
Thanks.

ggoom

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "global_investor"