Re: [amibroker] Re: Historical Fundamental Data

Hello Bob  for an excellent note.  I found out yesterday from Bruce that
Access provides an ODBC interface to Visual FoxPro and these monthly tables
probably can be linked to span a longer timeframe

Treliff.. I believe you are correct in summarizing what's been said.  You'd
have to find a collection of these monthly issues
from someone, but then there's the copyright issue.   There is an SIPro/AAII
forum where one person posted a message 3 yrs ago wanting to buy for past
issues.  I didn't see any response as I remember.  I've got Oct thru Sept;
Sept 26, 2003 through Sept 3, 2004 in 13 CDs.

BTW the CD says the fundamental data is provided by MarketGuide and earnings
estimates by I/B/E/S.(Thomsen Financial).

Best regards
Joe