Re: [amibroker] solving the 32-bit number problem once and for all

Hi Tomasz,

Fair enough.  But is there some option you could make available for
those who can't or don't want to remember such detail, and don't want
those files overwritten, either on a voluntary upgrade or a mistaken
inclusion with an AB beta?

Yuki

TJ> Hello,

TJ> Please note that if you install AmiQutoe (or update that
includes AmiQuote)
TJ> the default Formats files are overwritten.
TJ> So if you have added your custom statements such as
TJ> $VOLFACTOR 0.001

TJ> you need to add them BACK to

TJ> aqh.format
TJ> and