[amibroker] Re: A Sample Exploration using the newFundamental Data.

Hello Don,

Thanks for the code.
It's a nice training example for explorer; updated to use the latest
features.
I haven't been game to try Alan's AFL code 'I am lost' not having
read the book on how to write VB in Xcel.

A small tip, in case you haven't noticed it.
To scroll through the info page symbol by symbol:
select info view in workspace
display ticker tool bar
select the symbol  in the ticker box on ticker tool bar (symbol is
highlighted in blue)
use the keyboard down arrow to scroll down through the hidden symbol
list and vice versa.

BrianB.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Don Lindberg" <dlindber@xxx>