[amibroker] Re: Ascii vs. Metastock format opions please

To continue with the metastock data you will have to keep using
Metastock and daily updating its database.  As I former MetaStock user
I found this inconvenient and swithed to the USStocks database (now th
Hemscott db). To me it is a no brainer to use ascii data as it is more
compatible with most software.

Dick H