[amibroker] Blank Chart Pages!

It has been pretty much trouble free with AmiBroker over the past year
or more ?. Until yesterday.  After doing some work on AB I saved and
closed as usual.  Then when I reopen all I got was BLANC Pages.  What
I'm talking about is main chart page and all the Screen pages 1-9.  I
went to the Layout and clicked on ones I saved but nothing came up.
Consequently I had to redo the main chart and 9 screens.  A real task
as I had not kept a record of what indicators I had on Main or Screen
pages. I have not clue as to what caused this so if anyone does please
POST accordingly along with precautionary measures to prevent this
happening again.  I also have a Mutual Fund database and it was also
blank.  Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Dick H