[amibroker] Re: The New Fundamental Data

Fundamentalists everywhere!

Following on from Mikes post there is another investment club that
provides fdata on CD to its members.

NAIC (National Association of Investment Clubs)

website: http://www.betterinvesting.org/

Membership required.
For USD$99 members can buy or subscribe to Stock Prospector
(screening software) and a USD$25/year subscription provides a daily
online update to a S&P supported database (Stock Data Service
formerly OPS or Online Premium Services).
20 fundamental datafields for 7000 companies (???)
$USD50 provides one year membership + the data service.
For users with no internet connection a CD is provided.

wwww.iclub.com is a sister site.

More detailed info on the fdata service can be found at:

http://www.iclub.com/products/p_investing.asp

A file listing the fields available in this service has been posted
to the Fundamental Data folder at this site.
I am not sure about the export features.
It does have some kind of export probably SQL format if at all>

Does anyone know anything about this product especially the export
capabilities?

Brian.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Don Lindberg" <dlindber@xxx>