[amibroker] Re: The New Fundamental Data

English ladies and gentlemen (fundamentalists all).

There is a UK investment club that provides members with a CD
containing fdata fields.

Millenium Prophets Investment Club:

http://www.angelfire.com/in/vestinukgrowthshares/cdrefs.html

It is a very small club/site.
They talk about a CD Ref.
'This costs us approximately £350 per year and in return we get four
CD's in February, May, August and November.'
It comes from Hemscott who also operate in the USA (follow the link
at the site).

There is not much further info available.

Brian.

P.S

Don't forget to bring the little urn with the ashes in it, for our
mantelpiece, when you visit Australia this Christmas!

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Don Lindberg" <dlindber@xxx>