[amibroker] Re: institutional ownership?

This SQL link will be great because the only real problem for me in
exporting historical fundemental data to a .txt file and reading it is
... it's slow.   I assume by putting the data into a sql database
where we can look up data for a specific ticker instead of having to
read through the text file for each ticker - this will be much faster.

Mike