[amibroker] Re: The New Fundamental Data

Hello Mike,

Joe has added some comments on AAII istorical data at the
Institutional Ownership thread.

Some extra comments:

- subscription to Stock Investor Pro (a stock screener program) is
needed to access the data CD
(USD$198 members, $247 non-members - presumably that is a one year
membership).
- update monthly by CD or weekly by online download
- supports NYSE, ASE, NASDAQ (national and small cap), 3000 OTC.
- 2000 data points on each company (????)
- export to XCel, Lotus, ASCII tab or comma, dBase.

I would be intersted to see the list of fields supported by this
software.
If anyone can get a copy of the list from the help file or export
all fields to CSV or ASCII etc could they please post the file in
the Fundamental Data folder at this site.

Brian.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mikelaurataylor"
<mikelaurataylor@xxx> wrote:

> I think from the Yahoo data or most data sources you can only get
data
> for a point in time.
>
> The easiest way to get historical data that you could use as a
filter
> or post is through the AAII (american associate of Indiv
Investors).