[amibroker] rbCCI =[0,100]

//------------8<-------------------------------------------------
_SECTION_BEGIN("CCI");

periods = Param( "Periods", 14, 2, 200, 1 );
scaleCCI = StDev(CCI(periods) , 3 * periods);  //scale CCI swing
rbCCI = 0.5 * ( 1 + tanh ( CCI(periods) / scaleCCI ) );
rbCCI = 100 * rbCCI;  // CCI bound to [0,1]

//Plot( CCI( periods ), _DEFAULT_NAME(), ParamColor( "Color",
colorCycle ), ParamStyle("Style")  );
Plot( rbCCI, "rbCCI", ParamColor( "Color",  colorCycle ), ParamStyle
("Style")  );

_SECTION_END();
/* Since CCI swings fast beyond an interval [-1,1], tanh of CCI
would always be very close to its limiting values 1 and -1. To get a
nicer graph, one may normalize the swings. Here I have used a
normalization to StDev over 3*periods, just for illustration.
The result is bound to [0,100] interval.
cheers-- */