From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of areehoi
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 11:59 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: EOD data

I'll be the contratian.  I've usued Yahoo data for a number of years and
found it as good as any. Their source is CSI data so it should be Okay.  On
splits I keep a splits calendar and adjust accordingly. Or, you can
redownload periodically (the whole database) as Yahoo adjusts.
 Lately I've used EODdata and found it excellent.  It downloads in seconds
so doesnt take the time that Yahoo does to download. I use the AmiQuote that
comes with AmiBroker.

R.E.(Dick) Hoierman

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "matrix10014" <allansn@xxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Just setting up Ami,for the first time and was wondering if there were
> any strong feelings regarding yahoo EOD vs Quotes plus??
>
> Any major benefits or drawbacks??
>
> Any insight appreciated
>
> Allan

what's inside the new Yahoo! Groups email.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM

To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to SUPPORT {at}
amibroker.com