Re: [amibroker] Re: EOD data

Gerard --
Thanks for the link and not just for the notes at the bottom.  I didn't
know that Yahoo had historical data going back so far, 1962.  However,
it looks like they can't calculate dates before Jan 1, 1970.

One of the things I find frustrating about Yahoo though is that they are
very inconsistent with posting dividends, especially for mutual funds,
which can be significant.
-- Keith