Re: [amibroker] Re: Rules when combining PositionSize with MaxOpenPositions

The additional trades would be related to your available cash in
realtion to total equity and used equity
Once a trade is entered the open equity is used for trade sizing.
After a number of trades you could find your cash availability has
increased to cover a position of 25% of your total equity.
If you really want to keep to a maximum of 4 positions then use the
setoption for max positions set to 4

--
Cheers
Graham