Re: [amibroker] Re: How to know buy price when building a backtest

If your sell conditions are based upon a value that occurs at your buy
bar, or after it then exrem will not work.
You could try adding Equity(1,0); to your code
or you will need to write the trade conditions into a loop where you
can positively identify when you are in a trade and control your
required exit conditions

--
Cheers
Graham