[amibroker] Re: Rules when combining PositionSize with MaxOpenPositions

Thanks for the reply.

Let's wait until morning to see if anyone else has any insight into
this, otherwise I'm impressed with the improvement in Net Profit (not
to mention Max Sys Drawdown) by limiting individual trade amounts
based upon '% of entry bar volume'.

Rgds