[amibroker] Germany Xetra, IB and AB

I would like to trade Xetra stocks using Amibroker as opposed to IB's
DDE link.  The problem is that the symbol that I am using to download
from Yahoo doesn't match the symbol for IB.  For example, Yahoo's
symbol for Adidas is ADS.de where IB's is ADS and I specify the
exchange I want to trade.  Is there a way to combine these two or
possibly change the name of Yahoo ADS.de to match IB's so I can use
them both while looking at the same chart.  There has to be someone
out there who has run into this problem.

Thanks
Eric