RE: [amibroker] Germany Xetra, IB and AB

Hello Eric,

i assume you can. Based on the AB help:

Alias
The alternative ticker name. It will be useful if you e.g. get the realtime
quotes and backfill from two separate datasources, that use different ticker
names.

I have never used it, but i think it should work.

Best Regards

Thomas

 <http://www.tradingbasis.com/>  <http://www.tradingbasis.com/>
http://www.tradingbasis.com