[amibroker] Data providers

Two questions:
1.Currently considering CSI data, and wondering how the reinvested
dividend data compares to Fasttrack. So far, Fasttrack handles
reinvested dividends the best, wondering if CSI is comparable. From my
research, Quotes Plus is not much better than eSignal with dividends.

2. Can one import historical data into a CSI database, to back fill
data? For example a 1 year subscription to CSI only provides 10 year's
history, and I have history on the S&P back to the 1950's. Can I
import the missing data to the CSI S&P symbol?

Thanks-
Eric.