Re: [amibroker] Retracement and extension issue.

in log scale charts
say u draw a retracement from level 200 to 100 in a stock.
drag the top of retracement to 100.... now the lower side is at 50 not at 0
if it was

thus its not a point move... its a % move.

now draw the extension tool from 200 to 100 and place it at 100..

the 100% target comes at 0..!! and not at 50.

in el wave concepts.. % move is all important.
thus while the retracement tool works fine..
the extension tool is not giving same results.

its ok when the net price move is small..
as price moves get very large the extension tool starts to diverge.
I hope this can get rectified or new option added in extension tool to
facilitate targets in % moves and point moves.

i hope the mail is clear.
if not, shall write again.

rajeev