Re: [amibroker] Retracement and extension issue.

Hello,

Be it the Retrace draw tool or the Extension draw tool, they give their
calculations for fib levels based on difference between Pivot A and Pivot B.
In the plain vanilla fib tool these are drawn between the two pivots  A and
B, whereas in the extension tool it is drawn from point C. To be doubly sure
I drew the both the retrace and extension  and copied them and then tried to
paste them on different pivot sets. They reflected the distance between the
new pivot sets, as they should. Care to elaborate how to copy fib drawings
and paste them on a diff pivot set without the pivot distance and
consequently fib levels changing ??