[amibroker] Chart Title Formatting

I am trying to make a few changes in the appearance of the chart title
in my realtime intraday charts. I am currently using the following
script in the chart title:

_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g,
Lo %g, Close %g (%.g) {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( C - Ref(

However, this gives the actual change from close on the previous bar.
While using realtime 5-minute intraday charts, I would like to see the
change from the previous "daily" close, vice the close from previous
5- minute bar. The same concept would apply for 15-minute charts or
3-minute charts.

What is the correct way to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Herc