[amibroker] Re: Chart

As far the chart format itself is concerned, yes. This type of plot can be created using style constant:

styleArea = 16384 - area chart (extra wide histogram)

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_indbuilder2.html

It is usually used with indicators. Here is example how it looks with Parabolic SAR (that's why you can see some negative values):

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/18/stylearea6mq.png

The question of statistical calculations that you need done is another matter. AB could probably handle them as well.

Following is the code for the SAR chart. You should be able to customize it to your own needs:

// SAR Histogram

sar_hg = C - SAR();
sar_hg_d2 = NumToStr(sar_hg, 1.2); // SAR hgm value with 2 deciml digits (shown in the Title)
dyn_col = IIf(sar_hg > 0, 34, IIf(sar_hg < 0, 32, 37)); // SAR hgm value colour (shown in the Title)

Title = "C-SAR(0.02,0.2) = " + EncodeColor(SelectedValue(dyn_col)) + sar_hg_d2;

Plot(sar_hg, "", dyn_col, styleArea);
PlotGrid(0, 26);

// colours: 26=colorDarkYellow, 34=colorLime

// END