[amibroker] Re: Nasdaq % Model

You have to be more specific. Up 7.9% or more from the lowest close in how many days?. Then use the function:

LLV(Close, 14);

where 14 means "14 periods back, including the last quote".

Give it a try, but those kind of rudimentary "trading systems" are most of the time a recipe to lose money.

Lester