[amibroker] Re: Amibroker stuck while backfilling

Thanks for the reply, Bob.

I see, you think it's because of the IB. But from what I see, there
are some problems on the AB4.80.2, maybe Thomaz wanna look into it...

1. My eSignal backfill also get stuck once a while after I upgraded
to AB4.80.2 from 4.77beta.

2. Now the backfill on my AB4.80.2 can not work at all, it's stuck
everytime. I have to roll back to AB4.77beta last night, but I found
it's not working too, even if I tried using different accounts login
to my IB TWS. Finally I installed a fresh AB4.77beta on another
computer, it's working now, the backfill goes back to normal...(I
have only 3 future 1 minute data need to backfill ESU6, NQU6 and
ER2U6).

Cheney

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bob Jagow" <bjagow@xxx> wrote:

> chdx,
> You can't compare 'now' to 'before'-your traffic may vary.
> I've tested the IB feed with little joy-this afternoon IB throttled
> 100-symbol, 1-min AB DB feed for as long as 90 seconds,
> IMO that proves IB to be pathologically pathetic as compared to, for
> example, the Fido feed, which really tracks an 850-symbol 1-min AB
DB via
> the QuoteTracker plug-in.
>
> Bob

On Behalf