  From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Tomasz Janeczko
  Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 6:39 AM
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] shapeHollowdownTriangle+shapePositionAbove gives
square??

  Hello,

  Here it is:

   BarCount = <number of bars in the array>

   True = 1
   False = 0

   Null = EMPTY_VAL  (-1e10)

   stopTypeLoss = 0
   stopTypeProfit = 1
   stopTypeTrailing = 2
   stopTypeNBar = 3

   stopModeDisable = 0
   stopModePercent = 1
   stopModePoint = 2
   stopModeRisk = 3
   stopModeBars = 1

   colorDefault = -1
   colorCycle = -1

   colorCustom1 = 0
   colorCustom2 = 1
   colorCustom3 = 2
   colorCustom4 = 3
   colorCustom5 = 4
   colorCustom6 = 5
   colorCustom7 = 6
   colorCustom8 = 7
   colorCustom9 = 8
   colorCustom10 = 9
   colorCustom11 = 10
   colorCustom12 = 11
   colorCustom13 = 12
   colorCustom14 = 13
   colorCustom15 = 14
   colorCustom16 = 15

   colorBlack = 16
   colorBrown = 17
   colorDarkOliveGreen = 18
   colorDarkGreen = 19
   colorDarkTeal = 20
   colorDarkBlue = 21
   colorIndigo = 22
   colorDarkGrey = 23

   colorDarkRed = 24
   colorOrange = 25
   colorDarkYellow = 26
   colorGreen = 27
   colorTeal = 28
   colorBlue = 29
   colorBlueGrey = 30
   colorGrey40 = 31

   colorRed = 32
   colorLightOrange = 33
   colorLime = 34
   colorSeaGreen = 35
   colorAqua = 36
   colorLightBlue = 37
   colorViolet = 38
   colorGrey50 = 39

   colorPink = 40
   colorGold = 41
   colorYellow = 42
   colorBrightGreen = 43
   colorTurquoise = 44
   colorSkyblue = 45
   colorPlum = 46
   colorLightGrey = 47

   colorRose = 48
   colorTan = 49
   colorLightYellow = 50
   colorPaleGreen = 51
   colorPaleTurquoise = 52
   colorPaleBlue = 53
   colorLavender = 54
   colorWhite = 55

   styleLine = 1
   styleHistogram = 2
   styleThick = 4
   styleDots = 8
   styleNoLine = 16
   styleDashed = 32
   styleCandle = 64
   styleBar = 128
   styleNoDraw = 256
   styleStaircase = 512
   styleSwingDots = 1024
   styleNoRescale = 2048
   styleHidden = 256 | 2048
   styleNoLabel = 4096
   stylePointAndFigure = 8192
   styleArea = 16384
   styleOwnScale = 32768
   styleLeftAxisScale = 65536
   styleNoTitle = 131072
   styleCloud = 262144
   styleClipMinMax = 524288

   maskAll = 8388607
   maskDefault = 4 | 32 | 256 | 2048 | 4096 | 32768 // thick= dashed=
hidden= own scale= left axis scale
   maskPrice = 4 | 8 | 64 | 128 | 256 | 2048 | 4096 | 32768 // thick=
hidden= own scale= left axis scale
   maskHistogram = 2 | 4 | 256 | 2048 | 4096 | 16384 | 32768 // thick=
hidden= own scale= left axis scale

   chartGridDiv100 = DG_DIVIDEBY100
   chartGridPercent = DG_PERCENT
   chartGridDiv1000 = DG_DIVIDEBY1000
   chartGridMargins = DG_LOWERMARGIN|DG_UPPERMARGIN
   chartGridMiddle = DG_MIDDLEGRID
   chartGrid0 = DG_MIDDLEGRID
   chartGrid30 = DG_LEVEL30
   chartGrid70 = DG_LEVEL70
   chartGrid10 = DG_LEVEL10
   chartGrid90 = DG_LEVEL90
   chartGrid50 = DG_LEVEL50
   chartGrid100 = DG_LEVEL100
   chartGrid20 = DG_LEVEL20
   chartGrid80 = DG_LEVEL80
   chartGrid1 = DG_LEVEL1

   chartAutoscale = CI_MOREFLAGS_AUTOSCALE
   chartShowDates = CI_MOREFLAGS_DRAWDATES
   chartLogarithmic = CI_MOREFLAGS_LOGARITHMIC
   chartShowArrows = CI_MOREFLAGS_SHOWARROWS
   chartWrapTitle = CI_MOREFLAGS_WRAPTITLE

   atcFlagDeleteValues = 1
   atcFlagCompositeGroup = 2
   atcFlagTimeStamp = 4
   atcFlagEnableInBacktest = 8
   atcFlagEnableInExplore = 16
   atcFlagResetValues = 32
   atcFlagDefaults = 7
   atcFlagEnableInPortfolio = 64

   shapeNone = 0  //(below indicator)
   shapeUpArrow = 1  //(below indicator)
   shapeDownArrow = 2 // (above indicator)
   shapeHollowUpArrow = 3 // (below)
   shapeHollowDownArrow = 4  // (above)
   shapeSmallUpTriangle = 5 // (below)
   shapeSmallDownTriangle = 6 // (above)
   shapeHollowSmallUpTriangle = 7 // (below)
   shapeHollowSmallDownTriangle = 8 // (above)
   shapeUpTriangle = 9  //= (below)
   shapeDownTriangle = 10  //= (above)
   shapeHollowUpTriangle = 11 //= (below)
   shapeHollowDownTriangle = 12  // (above)
   shapeSmallSquare = 13 //= (below)
   shapeHollowSmallSquare = 15  //(below)
   shapeSquare = 17  //= (below)
   shapeHollowSquare = 19 //= (below)
   shapeSmallCircle = 21 //= (below)
   shapeHollowSmallCircle = 23  //= (below)
   shapeCircle = 25 //= (below)
   shapeHollowCircle = 27 //= (below)
   shapeStar = 29 //= (below)
   shapeHollowStar = 31 //= (below)