Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker Day Session vs 24 Hour session.

You can set trading hours by group, but not by individual charts -- categories, groups, group uses own trading hours...

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Francois Germain
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 9:13 AM
  Subject: [amibroker] AmiBroker Day Session vs 24 Hour session.

  Hi,

  Probably some of you trade (like me) trade contracts that have a day session and some that never ends (Like Forex).  My problem is this.  Using AmiBroker 4.7.3, I cannot change the 24 hour or day session per chart.  The setting is applied to ALL charts and this is very annoying.  Was that ever implemented in new versions?  If not, how can I proceed to have this feature entered on the enhancement list?

  Thanks!