Sent: Monday, May 29, 2006 5:41 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Feedback Center

Hi All,

I am just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same problem as me when they visit the Feedback Center? Often when I click on a suggestion number to read it, the new window opens and then freezes while still blank. This totally locks up IE and I have to exit by Task Manager, restart IE and go back to the site. It did not seem to do this at first, but now happens quite often. My first thought was that it is either Online Armor ( which I am currently trialing ) or SiteAdvisor ( which was recently bought out by McAffee ), but I have tried disabling both of them and it still happens sometimes. Anyone have any ideas about this? I believe the 2 programs I mentioned briefly delay the loading of the page while they perform their safety checks - could this delay cause the page to time out or something, thereby causing the lockup? TIA for any help!

Steve

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS