Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2006 1:37 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Re: Gmane

Hello,

It is not as bad.
As it seems, all e-mail addresses are encrypted correctly now with the exception to posts that
were sent PRIOR to switching encryption on.
The e-mail addresses in earlier messages have @ mark replaced by space<at>space
and this alone makes it a bit harder for automatic robots to get e-mails from,
but I will ask Administrator of Gmane if he could do something to encrypt e-mail addresses in archives as well
so they can not be "decoded" as easily as <at> trick.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com