Re: [amibroker] OT: What About a Web-Based Forum?

Bob,

If you actually checked phpBB installation at http://www.amibroker.com/boards/
you would find that attachments ARE supported.

What you are talking about is "plain" phpBB, while amibroker site uses "modded" version
that features attachment mod.

As for "threading" - I don't see any use for that since posts are already in their categories so
"threaded" look is simply waste of space.

Instead of relying on comparisions done by other people just check it out by yourself.

Having said that - personally I don't like web boards because they are slower to operate.
With the amount of traffic this list is getting I would need to spend 2x more time to read/answer
on the web board.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com