[amibroker] Re: OT: What About a Web-Based Forum?

Hi Bob,

I actually added AB Yahoo groups to gmane due to my dissatisfaction
with Yahoo search capability.  Gmane does accept ability to import in
old archived mail messages but they need to be in a certain format.

Details of the gmane import process:
http://gmane.org/import.php

I don't know how to get the old messages for the various AB mailing
lists into the formats accepted by gmane:  "Archives to be imported
can be in one of two formats: Either a tar file of a
one-message-per-file directory, where the files have names that
increase numerically, or a Unix mbox file. No other formats are
acceptable. A Unix mbox file is preferred."

If anyone knows how to help in gathering all the old posts/emails to
this list into a format suggested above, then please contact me
offline and we can work on improving the usefulness of the gmane
interface to search any message that ever was posted on AB mailing
lists that are on gmane: http://gmane.org/find.php?list=amibroker

Regards,

JD

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bob Jagow" <bjagow@xxx> wrote:

> I'm rather aware of that, Tomasz.
> But I'll still keep at it, gmane finally surfaced some 2 years after I
> suggested it (:
>
> Bob

Behalf
> Of Tomasz Janeczko
> Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 11:33 AM
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [amibroker] OT: What About a Web-Based Forum?
>

>   There is AmiBroker web-based forum running for several years:
>   http://www.amibroker.org/boards/
>
>   Best regards,
>   Tomasz Janeczko
>   amibroker.com

IMO.
>     Written in PHP + MySQL, the permanent license goes for $160
including
> the 17.6% EU VAT tax [currently waived].
>       See http://www.vbulletin.com/  and
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VBulletin
>

>     Bob
>

>     Please note that this group is for discussion between users only.
>
>     To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to
>     SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
>
>     For other support material please check also:
>     http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

> Service.

GFT Forex Trading Accounts As low as $250 with up to 400:1 Leverage. Free Demo.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lpv1TA/jlQNAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM