RE: [amibroker] OT: What About a Web-Based Forum?

Hello Bob,

interesting link. I think pictures with phpbb is only possible with adding any mods. I have used this board before my i switched to the Simple Machines Forum.

It includes attachment mod, polls, etc.. by default.

http://www.tradingbasis.com/forum/

Regards

Thomas
www.tradingbasis.com