Re: [amibroker] New IB plugin version 1.6.0 released

Hello,

Are you sure that you are using 1.6.0?
I am asking because there is no option "Backfill All RTQ symbols" anymore.
This option has been renamed to "Backfill All RT quote window symbols"
to point out that symbols MUST be inserted into Real Time Quote window
in order to use this feature.
So please check and make sure you add symbols to Real Time Quote window
PRIOR to using this feature.

As for second question: what do you mean with "tab setup".
Do you mean chart sheets or workspace control windows (symbols/layouts/layers/charts")

If chart sheets then they are per-database stored as local layout and default layout is loaded
when you load the database.

If not, please explain in detail what you mean.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com