RE: [amibroker] New IB plugin version 1.6.0 released

I reported a problem with my desktop AMD and had to used version 1.43, and
now it started ok until an error occurred:

Code c0000005,
ACCESS VIOLATION
Address 1A00C00B

On my AMD note book it worked fine, but during backfills sometimes it
suddenly went blank (chart disappear) but then recover and is ok.

Robert