From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Fred
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 7:18 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Ft Monitor AmiBroker Housto

Bob,

IMHO this was the best FT Monitor conference I've been to and/or
participated in.  The CD's are Camtasia of the speakers voices
coupled with the slides and/or demos from their presentations.  One
would have more or less the complete feel for the goings on
including Q & A from the audience by having the CD's.  As far as
whether or not any of it is worthwhile for any individual I'd
suggest rteviewing the agenda that was presented on the FT Monitor
web site.

Fred

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bob Jagow" <bjagow@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Richard.
> You posted on the 19th  "I'll be mailing CD's by the middle of the
week", so
> at least a few should have received them by now.
>
> I'd appreciate +/- feedback from those lucky few before the 31st.
>
> TIA,
> Bob
On Behalf
> Of richardlboroff
> Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 5:15 PM
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [amibroker] Ft Monitor AmiBroker Housto
>
> Hi,
>
> There is a tremendous amount of knowledge and information in the
> videos from the conference and workshops.
>
> Don't forget the last day you can order the videos at 10% off is
March 31.

> Don't worry that it does not say anything on the website; I'll do
the
> deduction when the order is received.
>
> Or if you send a check, just deduct it then
>
> Thanks and be good
>
> Richard Boroff
> ab

> SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com