[amibroker] Can anyone bring up TICK-NYSE with IB Plugin?

I know the plugin is working because I can pull stock symbols and
futures symbols through the IB Plugin with no problem.  However, the
TICK-NYSE is not receiving data.  The symbol is correct because I can
bring it up in IB's TWS.

Anyone know where I'm goofing up?

Thanks!

Steve