Re: [amibroker] Can anyone bring up TICK-NYSE with IB Plugin?

I display Tick every day without problems. Here is one line of the code I use. Is your similar?

PlotForeign( "TICK-NYSE-NYSE-IND", "Tick", colorDefault, styleCandle , Null, Null ) ;

Robert

scourt2000 <stevehite@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I know the plugin is working because I can pull stock symbols and
futures symbols through the IB Plugin with no problem.  However, the
TICK-NYSE is not receiving data.  The symbol is correct because I can
bring it up in IB's TWS.

Anyone know where I'm goofing up?

Thanks!

Steve