[amibroker] Re: Number of Bars and a few more questions

Thank you, Graham.
So x= barcount would retrieve the array size?
> Do not know what arrows you are talking about
After doing a scan in AA, a list of stocks is returned by AB. When I
click on the stock name in the AA window, the main window displays the
stock bar chart with green arrows at the buy/sell points.
How to get rid of these? and displace them to 3 bars ago?
Regards,
Stef
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Graham <kavemanperth@xxx> wrote:

> you can use barcount>=100 or lastvalue(barindex())>99 or
> lastvalue(cum(1))>=100 to define a symbol to require at least 100
bars
> of data
>
> Do not know what arrows you are talking about
>
> --
> Cheers
> Graham
> AB-Write >< Professional AFL Writing Service
> Yes, I write AFL code to your requirements
> http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/ab_write.htm
>

> On 3/20/06, thorstef2003 <thorstef2003@xxx> wrote:
> > Hi Guys,
> > How do I get the number of bars in the array?
> > Basically I want to exclude stocks that have less than 100 days
> > of data.
> > Also, is there any way to get rid of the arrows in the
exploration?
> > And after doing a scan, the arrows should be plotted 3 bars ago.
> > Having the arrow plotted on the last bar is confusing me
sometimes.
> > I added this after the Buy statement, but it doesn't plot
anything.

> > plotshapes( shapecircle* (barindex()==(barcount-2)), colorred, 0,
h, -
> > 10 );
> >
> > All help will be appreciated.
> > Thanks.