[amibroker] Number of Bars and a few more questions

Hi Guys,
How do I get the number of bars in the array?
Basically I want to exclude stocks that have less than 100 days
of data.
Also, is there any way to get rid of the arrows in the exploration?
And after doing a scan, the arrows should be plotted 3 bars ago.
Having the arrow plotted on the last bar is confusing me sometimes.
I added this after the Buy statement, but it doesn't plot anything.

plotshapes( shapecircle* (barindex()==(barcount-2)), colorred, 0, h, -
10 );

All help will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Stef