[amibroker] Re: GetExtraData

Thank you, Joe and Tomasz. I actually have version 1.5.1. For some
reason, it just started working again. Freaky.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe Landry" <jelandry@xxx> wrote:

> Cato - I 'm not clear on why that happens except that when you
have an old DLL in the specific
> copy of AB that you are using. I had a miscue earlier this week
when I was using an older version of the DLL
> and trying the getextradata for Sales and EPS.
>
> Best regards
> JOE
>

> A new version of Quotes Plus plugin (v1.5.0) has been just
released.
> It is available for download from:
> http://www.amibroker.com/bin/QP2.dll  (20KB)
>
> After downloading you should copy it to "Plugins" subfolder of
AmiBroker directory.
> Make sure that only one copy of QP2.dll is present in that
directory,
> otherwise it won't work (just in case as Windows tends to
create "Copy of..." files)

> CHANGES COMPARED TO 1.4.3
>
> + Added "Retrieve actively traded symbols only" to the "Configure"
dialog

>    when checked (by default) then retrieve gets only issues with
issue_status = '0' (actively traded). All other issues are skipped.
>    when unchecked all symbols in QP2 database are retrieved (even
invalid/test ones)

> + GetExtraData now supports two new historical fundamental data
fields "Sales" and "EPS"

>     Sales and EPS historical figures are provided by QP2 on
quarterly basis.
>     Since QP2 reports dates for this data only in YYYYMM format
(without day),
>     to ensure no future is referenced, AmiBroker returns data for
given fiscal quarter starting from the first
>    day of NEXT month occurring after Sales/EPS date provided by
QP2.

>    Example:
>    Plot(GetExtraData("Sales"), "Sales", colorRed );
>    Plot(GetExtraData("EPS"), "EPS", colorGreen );
>
> + "Retrieve" generates more detailed groupings now:
>
>   index, common stocks,  preferred stocks, ADR, warrant or right,
mutual or investment trust fund,
>   convertible preferred, ETF, Unit - (UIT), certificate, Unit
>

> + Undefined industry now appears under Undefined sector instead
of "Internet"

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

investment software  Investment property software
>         Software support  Real estate investment analysis
software  Investment software

of Service.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.