Re: [amibroker] virus detected

Hi Graham,

Anyone's return e-mail address can be faked.  Somebody (I forgot
whom) yesterday posted that they had identified the insertion point
as Southern California.

I knew it wasn't you (posting an attachment that was a .HQZ file if I
remember correctly) and simply hit delete.

I sincerely doubt if this has anything to do with your computer. It's
just a mail address that got harvested, probably.  Maybe some kid out
there thinks (logically enough, I guess) that there is more chance
that someone on a list where an e-mail address was harvested that
they could infect someone.

Yuki

24 Hours. Commission-Free.