Re: [amibroker] virus detected

I just ran AVG7.1Pro -- Virus table updated 1/27/06 at 11:30am.  No viruses detected.
BTW, I have received 8 emails from 'kavemanperth' in the last 24 hours, the last one was "Re: [amibroker] magnification level setting" on 1/30/06 at 5:07am EDT.

Could you please supply more info such as name of virus and what virus detector you are using.

Thanks for the "heads up".
-- Keith

wdjd wrote:
All,
Attachment by 'kavemanperth' has a virus.
Jim

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS