Re: [amibroker] virus detected

I am at a loss because my computer is virus free.
There are no records on my sent emails to show an attachment
Can anyone savvy on this stuff explain how virus attachments on
webmail can occur without leaving a trace on my computer. I have just
done a full scan of my box and no viruses found. My virus software is
up to date (last update was 30 jan 06)
I get about 200 shite emails a week that I never even look at. In
outlook I have it set that the mails are grouped by sender and I can
check the subject without clicking on the email. I never open them and
delete them, unopened. Even stop return messages to the senders when I
delete the emails.
This gmail I use through my web browser so it should never be affected
by normal emails.
All I can say is the viruses did not come for my computer so there
must be another spot somehwere they are attaching to? Anyone savvy
with this stuff can help explain to me how to stop these attachments?
--
Cheers
Graham

On 1/31/06, wdjd <wdjd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Graham,
> I checked the log in fix-it and found it.
> Attached is a gif of the log
> Jim

24 Hours. Commission-Free.