Re: [amibroker] Re: AB optimized for dual core processor?

Hello,

> "Sometime in the future" ?
>
> Is End of March no longer the target date for this ?

No I did not mean that. I am simply more focused on delivering
problem-free software than meeting some artificial deadlines
but end of march is still realistic.

> Do you have any feel for the typical percentage run time reductions
> that would be experienced in optimization using dual core .vs. a
> similar speed single core ?

That depends on how long single backtest step runs but
it should be reaching 2x with most complex formulas.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com