Re: [amibroker] New Interactive Brokers plugin version 1.5.0 - featuring upto 30 DAYS of 1-minute bar backfill

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] New Interactive Brokers plugin version 1.5.0 - featuring upto 30 DAYS of 1-minute bar backfill
  • From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 21:01:41 +0100

You are very welcome.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com
----- Original Message -----
From: Joe Landry
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2006 4:24 PM

Hello Tomasz - Thanks for taking time to answer these simple questions. Glad it was you, I floated
the questions out there so maybe others would answer and not burn up your time, but GLAD you did, especially pointing out
the links to the sources. Maybe it will help the next guy also.

Looking forward to meeting you in Houston in February!

Best regards
JOE