[amibroker] Alert Help

Hi folks,

I must be doing something wrong and so simple to fix, but for the life
of me can't find where my error is.

I have AB 4.76.0 and a TC2005 EOD DB.  I would like to run a scan
looking for trendline breaks against my watchlist #1 consisting of
1000 or so Nasdaq stocks.

What I did was to draw a few trendlines where the previous day's close
was below and this Friday's close was above.

I then created the following test code:

// Trendline Alerts
Buy = Cross( Close, Study( "MT" ));
Filter = Buy;
AlertIf( Buy, "", "TL BO", 1 );

I have two trendlines drawn so far:
ABAX TL at $18.75 and
ADEX TL at $32.92
Both with "MT" labeled as the study ID

My scan is set up in the filter to run against this watchlist and the
range is set to run against the last 1 days.

>From all that I have read in the help file as well as the old archive
of messages it appears that I am doing everything correctly.

Dave

This

24 Hours. Commission-Free.