Re: [amibroker] ApplyStop using Close price, but exit on Open?

Hello,

ApplyStop function is designed to be used to simulate
stop orders placed at the exchange or simulated by the brokerage
Please read this how such stops operate:
http://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/trading/orders/stop.php?ib_entity=uk
http://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/trading/orders/trailingStops.php?ib_entity=uk

Such stops ALWAYS use current bid/ask/last so they effectively
are activated by ENTIRE HIGH-LOW range.

What you are after - this is NOT stop order. This is REGULAR EXIT
and Open when certain condition is met.
This has nothing to do with stop orders and as any other regular exit should be implemented
in the formula.

Sample code that does that is included at the very end of this part of the
user guide:
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/whatsnew.html

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko